Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Raw, Rough and Natural Love

I must admit I fall easily with anything organic. I find organic materials and  designs as very simple and natural yet very classy and enigmatic. Sometimes I attribute it to the artist in me (classical piano) and sometimes I just think I have weird taste:P  Although our view of beauty is always relative, we may all agree that anything and everything natural is absolutely beautiful.

When my jeweler and designer friend first shared and showed me his new find of rough and natural diamonds in 2009,  I immediately fell in love with them: First, the stones were near their natural state.  Second, they were available in a variety of colors, sizes and shapes. Third, they were almost always opaque.

Designing jewelry incorporating these new diamonds can be very tricky too.  One false design would spell tacky and would do a huge disservice to these lovely creations of nature. And so I am sharing with you some of what we've done in the last 3 years with raw, rough and natural diamonds. Truly, these diamonds and designs are just one of a kind.  




Raw Yellow-Orange-Brown Naturals set with Multi Color Natural and Round Brilliant Bursts 
                         

Pretty in Pink: Raw Pink Naturals with Pink Brilliant Cuts in Pink Gold


Organic on Organic:  Square Shaped Golden Naturals set in Organic Matte Finish





No comments:

Post a Comment